Subwoofer actif 15'' 1200W RMS (135 dB)
Constructed out of 15mm birch plywood with a scratch and scuff resistant paint finish, the XSUB 15SA has been built to accompany the X-Pro and X-LITE ranges, driving a remarkable 1200W for 131/135dB SPL, via a 380mm (15”) high excursion woofer with a 75 mm (3”) voice coil. Achieving a frequency response of 42Hz to 120Hz, the subwoofer also boasts on-board digital signal processing with four factory presents, two EQ settings and two low pass filters.
Operation is via an integrated control panel with stereo combo XLR/Jack I/O, Stereo XLR HP-filter outs, options for volume, EQ presets, phase reversal switch 0°-180°, and status LED indicators. As flexible as it is powerful, the XSUB 15SA can be pole-mounted via an integrated M20 top mount stand socket, while 80mm optional wheels are also available. Two aluminum handles are included to aid portability.
- Built-in amplifier: 1200 W RMS, Class-D
- Frequency response: 42Hz - 120Hz -6dB
- Low Frequency woofer: 15 - 3 coil inch
- Maximum SPL cont/peak: 131/135 half space dB
- Input impedance: 22 Kohm
- Input/output connector: XLR ST with loop, XLR ST OUT
- Dimension (WxHxD): 455x586x570 mm
- Weight: 30 Kg
Vous pourriez également être intéressé par les produits suivants :